Wednesday, April 10, 2019

dry spell

indigo dipped
forgotten fragility in buffalo flannel
tucked and tattered to the nines
by this blustery relentless wind awake
now
eviscerated by Bosch dreams serpentined & threaded blue
who was I before this day how
did I relinquish myself to the whims of weather
and men
who was I before you
is there a before or just an after
where is the river to our place behind love's door

indigo dipped
wind stilled for now
for now
fuck the wind and the weight of grain and golden sun
I am born ruby apple delicious
complete
and empty
empty
except for these fractal particles of history and
love
love
ah, this wind
put it in your pocket--save it for a rainy day
moments like these gleam with drala and fates design
and
winds of change

raining now

miraculous how that changes
everything